Monday, July 23, 2007

My Turn

Well as Erika has already informed you, the release of the final Harry Potter book was this past weekend. Since I have worked the past 3 1/2 out of 5 weekends, it was my turn to watch Silas. Erika clutched to her book Saturday and Sunday, sometimes crying but ending with a joyful smile. During her reading time, I took a few pictures of Silas hanging out in his crib. After a little while it became a game of climbing up the rail and flopping down to the mattress. So here is one of the pictures that I shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really thought once you guys had a little monster your nerd days were over. Apparently they just get worse. I love the new pictures, hopefully we can get together with you all again soon.

Tina said...

I love the picture that is so cute. I love the new blog that you guys started, very cute. Keep posting!!!