Thursday, August 2, 2007

Making the Cut

Today Silas encountered another one of his milestones--His first haircut. Steven has been on me for quite sometime to get his hair cut. I, however, had grown quite fond of his baby mullet. Who doesn't love bussiness in the front and party in the back?? I knew this would truly signal his transformation from a tiny baby into a toddler ( that isn't toddling yet by the way ). The time had come, his hair would not lay flat against the back of his head and he had these crazy wispys that hung over his ears that reminded me too much of the dad on Everybody Loves Raymond.
He did great. He wasn't even fussy. Steven had just taken him to the ped. and found out he had two ear infections. Poor baby hadn't been feeling good, but he took everything in stride. He sat in Momma's lap while daddy snapped some pics. Jerry (Steven's Barber) did an awesome job. I was really impressed with his skill. There is no way I could have done it in a million years!

We are taking off for another adventure. The Bridges are heading south to Destin for a week. I will be sure to share any eventful happenings when we return.

Here are some pictures of my big boy!



No comments: