Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's Here It's Here

Well it is now official. The seventh installment of Harry Potter is on sale. It would have been so awesome to attend one of the midnight release parties, however my little Griffendor's bedtime is around ten. If he stays up later he show more characteristics of slytherin house. I am now off to rest. I must seclude myself from all the spoilers that are floating about. The friendly UPS man is bringing me my novel in the am so I must save my energy for the 784 pages that await!! HAPPY READING!

2 comments:

DonnaLu777 said...

WASN'T IT AWESOME! My whole house each had a book (Justin, Sarah and me) and were glued to the pages. It was pretty awesome. Justin and Sarah (and some friends) went to get the books (3 of them!) at midnight the night it came out. We're so selfish that we each had to have our own copy rather than waiting our turn to read! Crazy, I know, but FUN! I can't wait for the next two movies now. SNAPE! HA. I knew something funny was up with him! :) Love you guys, Aunt Donna & Fam (Can't wait to see you guys again...especially Silas!) :)

DonnaLu777 said...

The Bridges of Knox County? As opposed to Madison County? :)