Sunday, June 14, 2009

Outta the Mouths of Babes

One day last week I went to daycare to pick up Silas. As soon as I opened the door to his classroom, I was greeted with the valor as I am accustomed by my sweet boy. He ran to me yelling “MOMMY!” I squatted down to swoop him up in my arms. That’s when I heard another little voice. His little friend “C” looked at me with her earnest big brown eyes and asked, “Are your boobs big because your bellys big because there’s a baby in there?” I tried to stifle a laugh and told her that’s right. She just shook her head and said, “Yep, that’s what I thought” and ran off to play. The teachers didn’t know whether to laugh or not. As soon as I did they cracked up. Gotta love two almost three year olds! :)

1 comment:

April said...

That's too funny! I love it. Kids say such adorablely funny things. I'm glad you shared that one! :)