Sunday, June 28, 2009

3

Well today my little man turned 3, which is a little unreal to me. We had a few friends over to celebrate. I got the idea of a kiddie pool party from my friends the Bewleys. It just seemed the way to go since I am so close to my due date and Braxton Hicks has become one of my best friends. The kids really seemed to love it. We had a pool, slip’n slide, and a bounce place. It was hot, and there was a little bit of rain, but it passed over quickly.
We had a great cake from Bruster’s. Of course I don’t have any pics of this, I’ll have to get them from Aunt Jess! Everyone was really great and patient with us. It was the first time we’ve thrown a birthday party for Silas. It’s always just been the three of us.
The kids didn’t really get the concept of the Slip ‘n Slide, so Steven had to demonstrate for us. I hate that I didn’t catch it on film! The kids used the S’nS more as a sprinkler, but did try to slide some.
Here are some of the pics that I did get. Just remember these were taken with my camera and Silas uses it frequently so the lens is a bit smeared. I didn’t notice it until it was too late! ☺





Happy Birthday Silas!
I know you’re a big boy now, but you will always be Momma’s Goose!

2 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday, Silas!!!

Phillips Family said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Silas! I love the idea of having a water birthday party!