Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Forward

This is probably my most dreaded day of the year. I am already sleep deprived enough without losing another hour! Although I will admit that I like the extended hour of daylight in the evenings. It just makes me even more ready for the warm summer days looming just out of reach in the future!

I was looking for my hot glue gun earlier this week and stumbled upon some candid pics taken of Sie when he was a baby. It took me back. I always forget how small he was. For some reason, I've always had him older than he is in my mind. Anyway, I revisited the blog B made for him and his uniform of the day. I pulled a few over to share with you all.






2 comments:

April said...

He is such a cutie! I love the one with the Tennessee Orange! They do grow so fast...

Patrick said...

I have to look back at pics of little C just to remember her as a baby. It goes by so fast.