Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

Well, today is Halloween. I can not believe that November starts tomorrow.
I started back to work this week and recieved two flu shots. Coincidence or not, I am now stuffy and not feeling so hot. Because of this we aren't participating in any of the festivities tonight.
However, last Sunday night was the last night for Boo at the Zoo so we dressed the kids up and headed that direction. It was crazy! I think every kid in Knox County was there. Anyway, Silas got to trick or treat at the provided stations.
I had every intention of dressing Ty up as a football, but we decided that his hand-me-down lion costume would be much warmer.

Here are my little men. The Vol and the Lion.



Silas also got to wear his costume at daycare yesterday and they trick or treated at the bank. I think he had a blast just seeing what all his friends wore--especially Ellie!

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love your hair... and the adorable costumes:-)

Erika said...

Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Do you want to donate your kidnney for money? We offer $500,000.00 USD (3 Crore India Rupees) for one kidnney,Contact us now urgently for your kidnney donation,All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215