Thursday, September 13, 2007

Searcy (We So Fly)

For those that don't know, this past week we have sold our home and bought another one. So things are even more crazy around here than normal. I am about to take our first load to goodwill. I know there will be many more loads to come.

Before I get out of here, I wanted to share this video I found about the town where I graduated high school. As you can tell not much happens there. Some how it hypnotized me and I watched it all the way through. So does Searcy have MTV yet? Don't laugh, it was still banned as of 1994. (Yes, I am getting old.) If not, will these kids be banned from town. Should that be banned from town anyway?

I will at least give these guys credit for hang it out there.

Now it is time to share.

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I have watched this no less than five times today. It is hilarious!

Brian E. Rodriguez said...

um... what?