Friday, September 21, 2007

Game Time

Well this weekend is the big game that I thought would never happen. ASU is coming to Knoxville to play the Vols. This will be the only time that I am not pulling for the Vols. Yes, I whole heartedly support my Indians. Even though I have given up shooting football, I could not miss this game.

While I am on the field Erika, Silas and Jess will be in the stands. It is ironic that Silas will not be wearing orange to his first UT football game. Yes, you read correctly. While some of you think that we don't own anything but orange, that is just a rumor. Thanks to my buddy Ernie, Silas will be wearing an Indians football jersey to the game. Here is a photo that I snapped of him before school this morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Indians!!!!!!!!!!

Better save the jersey, we'll have another name soon.

They were conditioning the players to noise at the stadium yesterday. The team practiced with Rockytop, general crowd noises and booing blaring at max volume. You could hear it all the way over here at our building.

:)
Go Tribe!!!!!

Amy said...

Sorry the Indians couldn't pull a win :-(